2

If I'm good at math, what careers should I look into?

Accounting, actuary, computer science, finance, economics, etc.? What about less common careers?

2

1

If you're good at Math, the follow up question I would have is, does it excite you?
For me, I was very good at Math, but I realized it was the "solving puzzles" aspect of Math that I enjoyed the most, not necessarily the specific applications the Math was being used for.

Do you like working with people or by yourself?
I like working with people so I ended up going down the Financial Reporting rabbit hole for a company that offers services in this field. Helping answer questions about report results, prove out complex calculations, help streamline our client's processes etc

I think those two questions will help guide you the most. Is your enjoyment in Math specifically topical, and how do you SEE yourself working with Math. Headphones on, locked in, or in a room with other folks and a white board :)
Thank you comment icon Thank you Michael! I never thought about it that way. I'll definitely be taking time to contemplate this question, thanks again! :) Genevieve
1
1

Hannah’s Answer

Look into Engineering.
Thank you comment icon Completely forgot about that field! Thank you! Genevieve
1