Tushar G.

111

1

Which college is preferred for an undergraduate student for computer science courses ?

Respected @lionel Silberman @ollie Jones and @matt Manuel sir , I am a student from India I am sure that after my high school I will be studying in any country other than india so I was a bit confused about which country and which college would be best for me as I am a 85-95 % scorer and interested in a computer science then game developer courses . Thanks for help😍 #computer-software #engineering #software-engineering #software-development #game-development

I may be biased, since I attended this university, but the Paul Allen Computer Science Building at the University of Washington is one of the premier places in the Nation for computer students. It is also very competitive for gaining entry. Good luck.

Pete Sturtevant, PE

Last updated Jul 05 '17 at 13:05

If you're interested in studying computer science in the United States, below is a link of what is generally considered the "best" computer science programs in America:

https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-science-schools/computer-science-rankings

Regarding location, Silicon Valley (San Francisco Bay Area) is still king, but Austin Texas is starting to develop its own thriving tech scene.

Last updated Jun 27 '17 at 12:55

Hi Tushar,

You will have to take the TOEFL exam first to really see where you stand from a college admissions point of view. This test allows universities to determine if you'd be able to keep up with the course content as an international student. You also have to think about the size of a college, where in the United States you would like to live, and do you want a lot of international students? There are a lot of colleges and universities here. Let's start with describing the type of environment you'd like to learn in first to help determine what school will be a good match for you.

Last updated Jun 27 '17 at 22:16

Think farther ahead. What is your end goal; where do you want to wind up working. Pick the location or area you would like to live and study there.

Last updated Jun 25 '17 at 22:32

1 comment

Hi,

It depends cores of u want to take and place you want to study.

Last updated Jul 06 '17 at 02:05

Schools Add a school