How do you become a Forensic nurse?
I am highly interested in the field of forensic nursing but don't feel like there is much information on ir. What do the jobs of Sexual Assault Examiners, and Forensic Nurse Death Investigators entail? Can you be a Forensic Nurse practitioner? And what does it really take to enter this field?
Amazing career choice and a uniquely gifted imprint to think of endeavoring into.
Information to deepen your thoughts inside:
- "Step One: Earn your nursing degree".
- "Step Two: Take the RN licensing exam".
- "Step Three: Gain relevant experience": "Forensic nursing employers most often will prefer that you have prior clinical nursing experience. A background in medical-surgical, pediatric, or psychiatric nursing (for nurses wishing to pursue forensic psychiatric nursing) is a good start.".
- "Step Four: Consider a forensic nursing certificate program".
- "Step Five: Apply for an advanced degree program".
- "Step 6: Determine how to pay for your advanced degree".
Also, this URL: https://www.forensicnurses.org/page/whatisfn
Appreciation into your path.