Hello! My name is Christopher and I am a current high school student. I'm conducting an interview with any professional in the sociology field for a Foundations in Health Science Class project about careers! I have created a total of 13 questions. If you are able to answer these 13 questions for my project.
1. What profession did you choose?
2. How many years of college did you
need to go through?
3. What jobs did you work before you?
landed your present professional
4. How can I decide if I should earn a
Ph.D. in this field?
5. Were you in a college program?
6. Did you have to pivot and go back to
school at a later date?
7. Did you shadow another
professional in the field?
8. Did you join any school clubs
related to your current profession?
9. Was there a particular subject you
struggled with during your school
10. What skill sets did you learn or
gain while pursuing your career?
11. How many books about sociology have you written? If so what are the names?
12. What is something you wish you knew before becoming a sociologist?
13. What other majors would be good to take to help you become a sociologist?