Tamiya M.

321

4

What are some qualities I need as a public relations job?

I feel that public relations is a board major, and it is hard for me to hone my skills when the field varies. #public-relations #communications #communications-skills #community-relations

Even though PR job is a very broad topic, you can start from some basic requirements that the field need. 1. You should be outward and friendly to people, make yourself known to the people around you (the good way). 2. Practice public speaking and keep yourself motivated to any of your object and goal. 3. Start asking questions whether you want to be the face (representation) of an organization or you would rather be the organizer (back end).
Last updated Nov 16 '17 at 12:11

1 comment

Noble moral quality Public relations practitioners must have good professional ethics and professional quality, mainly reflected in three aspects: the first is an objective, fair and honest second is focus on professional image and credibility, and third, public relations, is a very sensitive position, due to the particularity of its position, make the pr people to the situation of the enterprise to understand more than most people, some also involves corporate secrets. Therefore, good professional ethics, for the pr people, is very important, it is also the inspection a pr person is qualified and outstanding dogma.
Last updated Dec 19 '17 at 23:31

That's a great question. Of course communication skills top the list. Successful PR pros are strong communicators. Other must-haves include: Research skills Writing skills International mindset Creativity Flexiblity It is an ever-changing field and the subject matter always has a "use by" date. You have to be agile and willing to turn on a dime. I hope this helped. Good luck with your career. Cheers, Barb
Last updated Dec 05 '17 at 09:49

Schools Add a schools