How can you seize market opportunities?

My friend is thinking of doing some start-up projects, and she is not sure what to look for. start-ups how-do-you-start-a-business startups entrepreneurship

3
Pros
3
0

Sylvia’s Answer

The marker opportunities are very hard go catch ,because you do not know what is the good or bad timing.Actually, you should try to do what you want to do ,even though you do not is the right or not. I guess most of successful entrepreneur also do not know what is the good timing to get in the marketing when they want to have an opportunity to start a business. So , let get start and relax ,do everything what you want to do ,just get hard ,I thought every thing will get better!
0

Marcel’s Answer

<span style="background-color: rgb(253, 253, 253);">See what you are good at it, look for any problems around you and try to find a solution for the end customer/user. Remember you always can shape or thansform existing solutions and adapted to your needs.</span>

0

mike’s Answer

First and foremost is research start-ups and how they work. Location wise is there other start-up's in your region??? If not find the start-up's similar to your's there are all type's of hub's turning into community's where start-up's are thriving.
0