Understand business and never forget that customers are what makes the business. Being able to address their problems swiftly will minimize the negative sentiment early. Harness the power of the social proof - incentivize customers to recommend and talk about your product.
All the best in your venture
After this training you will start your media advert through many social media of your choice
Lastly you have to make sure that the quality of your products is Stand out .
Moreover your customer relations must stand out also
- You will be collecting taxes for the sale, and if done online, you will be collecting taxes for multiple states and that requires in-depth planning on tax reporting to all states and outstanding record keeping. Failing to do this properly could create problems for your business.
- you will need legal assistance, especially since you will be selling clothing. You will need product liability insurance, business insurance, and (if you have a business location) also property insurance. You may want a trademark for your clothing line. Don't take the legal issues lightly.
- You need a thorough grasp of the administrative costs: website administration, shipping costs, advertising costs, raw materials costs, inventory cost.
- Cashflow will be an immediate challenge, as you will need a large investment prior to selling the first item. This issue of preparing items to sell and waiting for payment will be an ongoing management issue.
- You need a return policy that you can manage.
- Plan on not showing a profit for at least six months, depending on how quickly your items sell. This relates back to my cashflow comments.
The above list may seem daunting, but I offer them now, as you will face them eventually. Having awareness now and a plan will prevent any problems. I wish you the best.
Clear Vision and Strategy:
Define a clear vision for your business and set specific, achievable goals.
Develop a robust business plan outlining your objectives, target market, and competitive advantage.
Adaptability and Flexibility:
Stay adaptable and be willing to adjust your strategies based on market feedback and changing circumstances.
Embrace a flexible mindset to navigate unforeseen challenges effectively.
Build a Strong Team:
Surround yourself with a skilled and motivated team.
Foster a positive and collaborative work culture to enhance productivity and creativity.
Manage your finances prudently, keeping a close eye on cash flow and budgeting.
Look for cost-effective solutions without compromising on quality.
Prioritize customer satisfaction and actively seek feedback.
Use customer insights to improve your products or services continually.
Resilience and Perseverance:
Understand that setbacks are a natural part of business growth.
Stay resilient, learn from failures, and use them as opportunities for improvement.
Establish clear and open communication channels within your team.
Clearly communicate your brand's value proposition to customers.
Stay informed about industry trends and advancements.
Invest in your personal and professional development to stay ahead.
Build a strong network within your industry.
Leverage relationships for advice, partnerships, and potential collaborations.
Celebrate Small Wins:
Acknowledge and celebrate achievements, even the small ones.
Positive reinforcement boosts morale and motivation.
Remember, success is a journey, and perseverance is key.
Below are my suggestions ;
1. Take some fashion related courses, e.g. fashion design courses
2. Explore any internship opportunities working in some fashion house
3. Attend some management courses as well
4. After you graduation, work in the fashion industry some time to save some monies for the start up funding. On the other hand, it is an opportunity for you to understand the operating model and people network
5. Start the brand online first
Hope this helps! Good Luck!