What do I need to do to get my name as a singer out there?

2

I'm a sophomore and I want to become a singer and/or producer in the music industry. What should I do to get my name out there? #music #singer #creative #producer

2

Playwright & Author’s Answer

0

My question to you is: "What are you doing now" with your singing?

Well, right now I'm in a nationally ranked choir at my school. But that's pretty much the full extent of what I'm doing. Brandon B.
Do u have any clips on YouTube of your singing? You should look for open mic and karaoke events. Try to get in some shows. you may have volunteer at first. Start there and see what happen. God Bless. Playwright & Author Leslie Green
talent shows and also younow sky S.
0

Elizabeth’s Answer

0

The sky is the limit nowadays! The internet makes it a level playing field. All are welcome and all may "show up." You already know all of the venues: YouTube, your own site, CD Baby, ReverbNation - just to name a few. Do your best and just keep at it. If you love doing it, that's all that matters. All the best!

0