Career Questions tagged Biochem

pedro’s Avatar
pedro Sep 23, 2021 221 views

What do I have to major in, in college in order to become a Biochemical Engineer if the college doesn’t have a specific Biochemical Engineering major?

I’m a senior in highschool, looking at colleges to apply to and I’m really interested in biochemical engineering
#biochemical #biochemical-engineering #college #college-major #engineer #engineering #biochem

Aleksandra’s Avatar
Aleksandra May 04, 2019 378 views

Does majoring in science increase your chances of getting into medical school later on?

I'll be majoring in Biochemistry as a freshman at Northeastern University next year. I truly love the sciences, and I want to know how to become a better candidate for med school.
#stem #women-in-stem #medicine #biochemistry #biochem #doctor #healthcare -school #science

Benjamin’s Avatar
Benjamin Jul 07, 2018 440 views

How does one gain the traction to begin medicinal research?

As an aspiring biochem/biophysics major who is looking to make pharmaceuticals in the future I was wondering how one would go about getting the resources and clearance to formulate and test new compounds. #medicine #health #research #healthcare #biochem #biophysics #pharmaceuticals