Career Questions tagged Facility

Joshua B.’s Avatar
Joshua B. Mar 16 145 views

What is the risk factor associated with this line of work?

I'm a male, 19 years old and currently enrolled in Job Corps. I'm trying to gain experience in Facilities Maintenance. I'm interested in becoming a Lineman or Journeyman Electrician. I have a high school diploma. #career-path #job #career #facility #maintenance...

#facility-maintenance

Maria Q.’s Avatar
Maria Q. Mar 16 72 views

What is the importance of Facility Maintenance?

The importance of #facility-maintenance reduces to the maximum the accidents, failures and imperfections in a machine and generates more benefits for the company because you help their machines to last a long time #facility...

#maintenance

Luis L.’s Avatar
Luis L. Mar 16 58 views

how requested is this job?

#facility maintenance I want to know if there is a great demand for...

Silvia S.’s Avatar
Silvia S. Mar 16 50 views
Jose R.’s Avatar
Jose R. Oct 04, 2019 69 views

how have you used data to make decisions?

i wanna earn all 9 credential/ certifications for Facility maintenance. #facility...

Darlene S.’s Avatar
Darlene S. Mar 08, 2017 435 views

What are the requirements in becoming a facility maintenance engineer?

I am a sophomore student. I am taking the course aviation and right now I am taking the concepts of engineering and I don't know if I should be taking this classes to become a facility maintenance engineer. Also when I go to college, what am I going to take and what things do I need?...

#career-planning #facility #engineering #maintenance