Career Questions tagged Federal Work Study

Esmeradla A.’s Avatar
Esmeradla A. Jan 12, 2018 318 views

How does work-study work?

I am applying to several colleges and want to know if work-study or getting a job off campus is better. #education #workstudy #financial-aid #college...

#federal-work-study

Joseph S.’s Avatar
Joseph S. Jan 23, 2018 360 views

How do you apply for Federal Work Study

I am very interested in applying for Federal Work Study to help pay for college, but I don't really know anything about it. #work-study #federal-work-study...

#pay-for-college

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Feb 26, 2017 637 views

Does the amount of Federal Student Aid increase when applying for a 4 year college?

I am currently enrolled in a community college and have been granted $5,000 in student aid for full time, and was wondering if when I transfer that the amount granted would pay for the yearly tuition of a four-year school. #graduate-school #college-admissions #federal-government...

#federal-work-study

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 21, 2016 593 views

Can someone explain federal work study for me? Also can they elaborate on which universities offer this option.

I've heard the term mentioned briefly in passing and I wanted to understand what it means exactly and how this can benefit me. It would also be wonderful if someone could provide a list of universities that support federal work study or work study in general. #university #financial-aid...

#work-study #federal-work-study