Career Questions tagged Job Options

Troll M.’s Avatar
Troll M. Mar 28, 2014 1000 views

As an engineer or researcher, is it better to work for the federal government or private companies?

As a student who wishes to pursue a degree for biomedical engineering/biotechnology, I wanted to know which option is overall better? #career #money #biomedical #job-options...

#stability

Jstewart .’s Avatar
Jstewart . Feb 23, 2014 2656 views

What major should I consider if I want to travel?

I am majoring in Business Finance but the I want to change my major because Economics is not my best subject but I do not know what i want to major in. I wanted to be a financial advisory because i want to help people or company finance/ manage money. But If I had another option I would want a...

#major #job-options #travel

Clareta B.’s Avatar
Clareta B. Oct 03, 2013 1851 views

What do advertising people really do?

Everywhere I go I see advertisements. Who makes them and how do you get a job in advertising? I watched some mad men, but does it still work that way? What are the jobs I can get out of college in advertising and how do I decide which of the jobs are best for me? #marketing #advertising...

#job-options