Career Questions tagged Ocean Conservation

Leo’s Avatar
Leo Mar 28, 2022 216 views

How much conservation work is involved in marine biology?

I'd like to work with species and/or environment conservation, like protecting endangered species and reefs.

William’s Avatar
William Oct 19, 2016 740 views

Is the need for Marine Biologists and Oceanography degrees increasing or decreasing

I am interested in those fields #marine-biology #ocean-conservation

Maya’s Avatar
Maya May 04, 2016 867 views

How competitive is the job market for marine science?

I am going to be majoring in marine science starting fall of 2016 and I was wondering how competitive I would have to be to get job offers or internships. #marine-biology #oceanography #marine-mammals #ocean-conservation

Student Voices by CV’s Avatar
Student Voices by CV Nov 11, 2015 7077 views

What classes should I take in high school to become a marine biologist and eventually work for a nonprofit organization like Project Aware?

This question was asked by a student in Santa Cruz, California who wants to begin taking classes in high school to prepare for a marine biology degree and eventually a career in the marine sciences industry. Her goal is to play a role in the ocean conservation efforts of the Monterey Bay....