Career Questions tagged Registered

champeria T.’s Avatar
champeria T. Sep 04, 2020 145 views

what is a way for me to have the best lifestyle for a black successful woman

i'm hardworking and i'm a working on bettering myself and my self esteem #career #doctor #registered...

Naija P.’s Avatar
Naija P. Sep 04, 2020 138 views

What is your life like as a nurse? How many hours do you work? What is your salary like? How can i become a successful registered nurse? What college do you recommend i go to?

I am in the 11th grade and i want to become a registered nurse. I wanted to get some tips on becoming a registered nurse. How can i succeed in this field? What i need to do? #hospital #registered...

Jawanda G.’s Avatar
Jawanda G. Oct 03, 2019 831 views
Chelsea F.’s Avatar
Chelsea F. May 24, 2016 622 views

How do you separate work life from home?

I am curious as to how nurses cope and deal with the hardships of being a nurse, such as losing a patient, decline in patient's health, or some type of situation that is upsetting. I want to know how nurses keep their work life separate from their personal life since I feel it is important to...

#healthcare #registered #hospital-and-health-care #nurse #medicine #doctor

jessica M.’s Avatar
jessica M. May 18, 2016 450 views

What are new or exciting things do you learn in nursing after college?

I'm looking at becoming a nurse and want to know what to expect. #nursing #nurse #healthcare...

#registered