Career Questions tagged Registered

champeria T.’s Avatar
champeria T. Sep 04 60 views

what is a way for me to have the best lifestyle for a black successful woman

i'm hardworking and i'm a working on bettering myself and my self esteem #career #doctor #registered...

Naija P.’s Avatar
Naija P. Sep 04 68 views

What is your life like as a nurse? How many hours do you work? What is your salary like? How can i become a successful registered nurse? What college do you recommend i go to?

I am in the 11th grade and i want to become a registered nurse. I wanted to get some tips on becoming a registered nurse. How can i succeed in this field? What i need to do? #hospital #registered...

Jawanda G.’s Avatar
Jawanda G. Oct 03, 2019 314 views
Gabriela F.’s Avatar
Gabriela F. May 13, 2019 139 views
jacob B.’s Avatar
jacob B. Dec 19, 2018 169 views
Chelsea F.’s Avatar
Chelsea F. May 24, 2016 562 views

How do you separate work life from home?

I am curious as to how nurses cope and deal with the hardships of being a nurse, such as losing a patient, decline in patient's health, or some type of situation that is upsetting. I want to know how nurses keep their work life separate from their personal life since I feel it is important to...

#nurse #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #registered #medicine

jessica M.’s Avatar
jessica M. May 18, 2016 400 views

What are new or exciting things do you learn in nursing after college?

I'm looking at becoming a nurse and want to know what to expect. #nursing #nurse #healthcare...

#registered