I'm a comerce graduate and i'm very much interested in automobile line. What should i do?

Updated Sendhwa, Madhya Pradesh, India

I want to take a decision for my career and want to know as per my interest which field will be good for me. Please help.
#automobile #commerce #business #economics #automotive

Scott’s Answer

Updated San Francisco, California

Hi Ankit,

The automotive industry is a very exciting place to work as it is going to change significantly over the next several years due to electric and autonomous vehicles. The good news is that there are many ways to get involved!

First, I would recommend reading as much as you can about the automotive industry and deciding what excites you the most. Is it the design and simulation of the car body and engine itself? What about the simulation of driving scenarios for autonomous vehicle brains? Or maybe the marketing and selling of cars via augmented reality?

Once you have an idea about which area interests you the most, you can reach out to people who work in that field or participate in the community via blog posts or social media.

Best of luck,

Scott