3 answers
Updated
185 views
What careers align with travel, health, and wealth what jobs or career paths align with this values. and what jobs would I like the? most with the options I picked? ?
what collage major should i choose if I want to be a pediatric nurse?
Login to comment
3 answers
Gurpreet Lally
CareerVillage.org TeamSr. Community Manager at CareerVillage
162
Answers
Austin, Texas
Updated
Gurpreet’s Answer, CareerVillage.org Team
Hi Kennedy,
Based on your interests in nursing and travel, I think you should explore travel nurse as a potential career! You can learn more about that here: https://www.nursingworld.org/content-hub/resources/nursing-resources/how-to-become-travel-nurse/
You also mentioned pediatric nursing which would have a similar path at the beginning. You would get your Associates or Bachelors in nursing and you would then try to do your clinicals within departments that work directly with children. At the beginning, both paths are the same.
Based on your interests in nursing and travel, I think you should explore travel nurse as a potential career! You can learn more about that here: https://www.nursingworld.org/content-hub/resources/nursing-resources/how-to-become-travel-nurse/
You also mentioned pediatric nursing which would have a similar path at the beginning. You would get your Associates or Bachelors in nursing and you would then try to do your clinicals within departments that work directly with children. At the beginning, both paths are the same.
Updated
Greta’s Answer
Hi Kennedy!
Do you enjoy teaching? If so, you can have a career abroad which will allow you more travel as an English as a Second Language Teacher! In Asia, there are many countries that hire you with the appropriate credentials such as a college degree and a teaching certificate. Many countries can provide stipends for living, travel, and places to live at a reduced price. If this is something you'd be interested in, it would be worth exploring ESL, TEFL, or CELTA certificates.
Do you enjoy teaching? If so, you can have a career abroad which will allow you more travel as an English as a Second Language Teacher! In Asia, there are many countries that hire you with the appropriate credentials such as a college degree and a teaching certificate. Many countries can provide stipends for living, travel, and places to live at a reduced price. If this is something you'd be interested in, it would be worth exploring ESL, TEFL, or CELTA certificates.
Updated
James’s Answer
I have been on international trips to help bring high-quality healthcare to other countries. On such trips are physicians like myself, nurses, respiratory therapists, and echocardiographers. I think that these healthcare careers lend themselves well to many different possible lifestyles. There is usually a big demand for nurses, physicians, and others in healthcare, so few become rich, but most are very comfortable economically (despite often starting with school debt).
I was able to do the international care despite being based in an American city full-time. Others choose to only work as a travel nurse.
I was able to do the international care despite being based in an American city full-time. Others choose to only work as a travel nurse.