Is cna good/

3

Hwal’s Answer

Rashanae,

It looks like you might be interested in applying to nursing schools in the future. I worked as a CNA before starting PA school, so I may be able to help you with some questions. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Hwal

0

Keana’s Answer

CNA's are vital to the health acre industry. I was a CNA for a very short period of time. Nurses and facilities need CNAs to help make their job easier. As a starter job it's great. Most work long hours and are on their feet for most of the day. For some initially the compensation is good but not great. I would suggest using the knowledge gained and experience retained to further your career.

0

Estelle’s Answer

Being a CNA is a great job, and most certified nursing assistant programs take between four and 12 weeks. This is broken into instructional hours and clinical practice. A typical 120-hour CNA program offered over six weeks may include four weeks in class and two weeks in a clinical setting, depending on state guidelines.

0