What was the hardest process of your job?

4

Omar’s Answer

I would say managing people. sometimes having dealing with different types of people, cultures and ages required higher levels of critical thinking, sympathy and emotional intelligence. but with experience it become fun and engaging

1

Francesco’s Answer

Hello,
if you work in a large multinational company I would say navigating through the organizational matrix.
Networking and connection with peers, stakeholders and managers are vital for success, but it can be hard to establish an efficient and effective interaction. Experience is important but the first step is to be open to listen, foster diversity (gender, culture, ages) and inclusion and approach people with empathy and emotional intelligence.
Regards.

0

Francesco’s Answer

Hello,
Regards.

0

Nicole’s Answer

Hi Kimberly L. I see that you posted this question a little while ago so I hope my answer to you (or others who may read this response) is still helpful.

Sooo, it depends on the day ;). In general, when a person is doing a job that they enjoy, there are many more successful days than there are hard days...but there are those days that can prove quite challenging.

Challenging days for me are those days when I don't have a plan for how to meet my client's needs...made even worse when there is a looming deadline. One of many ways to overcome a challenge like this is to remain open on solving problems and giving yourself time to really dig into the best way to make a positive impact. Sometimes that digging in process requires blocking out other things and maintaining a laser focus until you see that nugget that gets you to the next step.

Another challenge may be feeling (or actually being) unprepared to manage a task. One of the ways to overcome this type of challenge, includes maintaining partnerships with others that may have a set of skills or expertise that they are willing to exchange. Networking and being a helpful ally, before you need help, is a good practice to maintain.

Hope you find this information helpful and best of luck to you!

0