What was the hardest process of your job?

3
3

Omar’s Answer

1

I would say managing people. sometimes having dealing with different types of people, cultures and ages required higher levels of critical thinking, sympathy and emotional intelligence. but with experience it become fun and engaging

1

Francesco’s Answer

0
Hello,
if you work in a large multinational company I would say navigating through the organizational matrix.
Networking and connection with peers, stakeholders and managers are vital for success, but it can be hard to establish an efficient and effective interaction. Experience is important but the first step is to be open to listen, foster diversity (gender, culture, ages) and inclusion and approach people with empathy and emotional intelligence.
Regards.
0

Francesco’s Answer

0
Hello,
Regards.
0