How do you find a career

4
4

Patrycja’s Answer

0

Hello Nick!

It varies but for me, I followed what I was always most interested in school. Science was always my favorite subject. In college I had to complete general education courses like History and English but my interest in science made taking the "boring" classes worth it. If you're not sure where you want to start, I would recommend taking general education courses at a community college to see what you enjoy the most. Or if possible, volunteer in fields that interest you the most.

After you find what interests you the most, you can begin to research careers you're able to apply for using your chosen field/major. For example, I loved learning about bacteria and looking in a microscope. I tried finding careers that would allow me to do both. I wish you luck and happiness in your career search Nick!

0

Govindaraaj’s Answer

0

Hi Nick,

The answer for your query lies within yourself, yes, none can decide which career suits you good.. Expect one, that's yourself.. Only you shall find the right and best fit answer for your query.

To get this answer you shall seek suggestions some career guidance counsellors or your superiors whom you feel as well wishers or someone whom you trust the most. But ensure you get their suggestions in identifying what you want or seek , at he end the only one decision you make should be from yourself and from your heart..

Find a career or profession that best fits your talent or interest or skill set or something that you love or get fascinated the most for no reason. Once you identify your thirst, that would further drive you to lime light.. Everyone are gifted with some skills and talent so identify what is yours..

Wishing you all success...

0

Linda’s Answer

0

Hi Nick. That is a million dollar question and there is no one right answer. Some general questions to ask yourself are:

-Would I rather work with other people or primarily on my own?

-Would I rather work inside or outside?

-Would I rather work from a desk/work area or have a more physical job?

-Do I like variety in my job or would I prefer to do repetitive work?

There are many tests on-line that you can take to help you find your areas of interest. Take a few of them and see what they suggest. From that, looking into those areas and talk to people that have those types of careers. Best wishes that you find something that you love so you do not have to work a day in your life.

Linda recommends the following next steps:

• Google 'career choice test' and complete a few.
0

Andrew’s Answer

0

Hey Nick-

Great question! Sometimes it's based on your interests that already exists, and sometimes it's based on new areas that you become exposed to and grow to truly enjoy over time. Based on personal experience I'd recommend diversifying the types of classes you to take and not being afraid to try new things that on the surface may not seem to initially resonate with you. I went to school for sports journalism, but over time I developed a passion for social media, which led me to working across a variety of industries (retail, healthcare, financial services) and enjoying things I never thought I would, like math! Be open to testing the waters in different areas, be patient, work hard, and you will be able to answer this question in no time. Good luck!

0