Do you like your job? And why?

I am a student at job corps and I'm wanting to become a welder #work-life-balance #career #career-path #job

Bryant’s Answer

Yes, helping out future leaders such as you and others to be prepared from Higher Education, Vocational and etc to have a game plan. In life, time goes by quick and not having a career plan can hurt since the type of careers can not be open while working on it now helps down to a better future.

Alexandra’s Answer

Hi Markus,

I like my job as a tax advisor very much. I like it for 3 reasons. First, it is rewarding. I feel like I am always helping my clients to achieve their goals and do things efficiently. That is a wonderful feeling. Second, it is challenging. I learn new things every day and as tax legislation changes, I know I will be learning more. Third, but probably most important of all, I work with very smart and motivated people who help me do my best and grow.

I think the best part of any job is the team you work with and how you can build a good and productive atmosphere to achieve goals. Even when a task may seem boring or when very complex questions arise, working with a good team will always bring good results.