Hey Israel R,
there is nothing better than following your passion and making a career out of it! This such an amazing approach from a student who is only in the 9th grade! Absolutely, fantastic - well done.
Here are couple of career paths you can potentially follow:
- Video Game Designer:
Any video game starts with a concept and includes the creation of the bellow aspects:
- Plots and storylines
- Maps, scenarios, and difficulties
- Methods for winning or losing the game
- User interface creation
- Video Game Tester - where they can experiment with coding and watch others’ mistakes firsthand.
- Lead Desaigners - re the coordinators of the team and are responsible for communication inside and outside of the design team, as well as making important decisions.
- Game Mechanic Designers - works on the balance of the game and its rule system
- Game environmental designer - is responsible for creating the different scenarios and environments of the game.
You can also explore other related career paths such as Robotcs engineer, web designer, multimedia animator, software engineer, games artist, software quality assurance engineer and many more.
I would love to hear more which direction you have chosen to continue your education. Please do reach out if you have more questions.
I wish you best of luck,