If you could start all over again, would you change your career path in any way as a Public Relations Specialist? Why?

2

Stacey’s Answer

I would have realized how capable I was and having the confidence to stand up for myself more. It’s all about relationships & making sure you cultivate them.

1

Andrea’s Answer

I based my employment decisions on whether I would find the work engaging and interesting, and growth potential. Public relations can be very consuming, so I really wanted to work in something that would hold my interest. Don't underestimate your talent or feel shy to use your skills in a variety of industries. I would work very hard and continue to seek opportunities where I could learn and broaden my portfolio. That path worked for me.
If I could change anything, I'd have done a better job at cultivating and nurturing relationships. It's so important in this industry.

0