Could you describe one of your typical work days ?
I have a full time day job and a business. So while it may not be exactly what you're looking for, it does matter. I own my own digital marketing agency. If you're starting on your own, you have to wear many hats (unless you are a direct sales rep for a company).
There is no typical work day. But whatever you do, you need to be consistent. This could include:
- making new connections
- following up (fortune is in the follow up)
- creating funnels for leads and/or purchases
- creating content for your target market
Kassandra recommends the following next steps:
- Think about who you wish to serve (your target market)
- What are their pain points, their wants/needs/desires?
- What solutions are you aware of that you could provide or work towards to create a solution for them?
- Learn keyword research to ensure people are looking for what you do
As a individual Contributor in a large corporation a lot of your time during the day is spent on trying to balancing/prioritizing your workload. During everyday you have meetings either ones you setup or ones you need to attend. Additionally, you may have requests from your boss to provide them information on a project. You will need to be proficient using various software tools like Excel, Word, and Powerpoint as a start in order to perform your job. You get requests all the time from your management or from your internal clients so you need to balance your workload