What part about being a nurse's assisstant would you say is the most challenging?

4

My name is Ashley, I'm interested in becoming a CNA, I would like to know what are some challenges that come up while working in this field and have you ever felt discouraged about the career path you've chosen? #nursing #nurse #cna #certifiednursesassisstant #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

4

Alyssa’s Answer

0

Hi Ashley,

I was a CNA previously as a means to get my foot in the door with a career in nursing. While I ended up not pursuing a career in the medical field, I did find working as a CNA to be an incredibly rewarding job. You can expect that it will be extremely challenging, but you will be working directly with patients providing help and a friendly face. I would recommend reading this article for some pros and cons to becoming a CNA, and good luck!

https://cna.plus/becoming-certified-nursing-assistant/

0

kathy’s Answer

0
CNA's play a critical role in the healthcare team. You will provide a set of services to a number of patients during your shift. You will report to a registered nurse and will likely serve as his/her partner for the same set of patients. CNA's will be in and out of patient rooms multiple times/shift and you have a real opportunity to make a difference in the lives of your patients. Additionally, you just make decide to want to pursue nursing. Some hospitals that have a shortage of nurses will offer their CNA's scholarship money to enter a nursing program in exchange for you working for them for a certain time. Good Luck
Hi Kathy, this is a good explanation of what a CNA does but doesn't address the student's question of what is the most challenging part of being a CNA Gurpreet Lally Translate
0