Should children be educated in school or not????
Children get irritated at school. Even for boring classes, they can get their education at home. My question is that if they read at home and get the same education as they did in the school, what's the difference??????????
teaching teacher high-school-classes teach
What a nice question, especially since there is so much pressure on our children those days.
My personal opinion about this is that both have advantages and disadvantages.
Education at school
- Your kids gets get to know friends and people outside their comfort of the home
- Your kids gets to learn how to deal with instructions
- Your kids gets to learn how to work together as a team
- It might be the level of class your kid is in is too high or even too low
- Your kid might get stressed in a busy environment, specially when the classes are too crowded
- You are bound to the instructions of the teacher and the hours of the school
Education at home
- You teach your children at your schedule and your timing
- Your kid has the comfort zone of his family and/or house. Or you can even decide to take your kid out for a walk and educate on the spot
- If you have a kid who does not like to sit still, they can perfectly read while walking around the table
- Your kid needs to meet the standards as being set out by the ministry of education. They have to pass a jury and an exam for this. It has been proven that home educated children have more difficulty passing those exams.
- You as parents are the ones that have to investigate in the education. For a lot of parents getting them through Base school is 1 thing, educating them in Secondary school is a whole other thing.
- Your kid its social circle is a lot smaller. They have much less opportunity to get to meet new kids and play around.
I wish you all the best in your decision whatever your decision might be.
There is really nothing I can add to the answer already written. I am a very big advocate of public school because with our diverse society it gives students the opportunity to get to know people that might be different from themselves. In this global world we live in I think nothing is more important than getting to know people different from you and how to work in teams. I think the advantages of public school education far outweighs litigate school or home schooling in most cases.
* Mental aspect
* Social aspect
* Physical aspect
Life is also about learning, apart from living. While we can learn to a certain extent from our parents, they tend to be unilateral. At school, children are exposed to various sources from whom they can imbibe immense knowledge, instrumental for their development. Hence school is necessary for children to inculcate the workings of life”