How hard is it to complete the years of school and residency to be an orthopedic surgeon ? And any advice?

5

It has always been a goal/ dream of mine to be an orthopedic surgeon. So I want to get more of an idea of the steps to get there. #surgeon #orthopedicsurgeon #orthopedic #medical #medicine #doctor #surgery

5

Julie’s Answer

0
With motivation, patience, balance and support you can do it. Becoming successful is hard but once you get there, you can float on top.
0

s’s Answer

0
I'm not an orthopedist; rather, a retired radiologist.
However, I think I'm correct with this answer.
You need to go to college and get a bachelor degree.
Then you need to go to medical school (usually 4 years) and get an MD.
Then you need to take an orthopedic residency (5 years).

It is not easy.
You will need to apply yourself 100%.
0

Robert’s Answer

0
Like any field hard work dedication and focus are keys to success I heard it said If you work hard at something it becomes easy but if you work easy at something it will always be hard
0

Robert’s Answer

0
0