Kiasia B.

16

1

How long do you have to go to school to become a CNM (Certified Nurse Midwife)?

I really need to know because I think that I will really enjoy this career. Therefore, I wanna get to it as soon as I can! #college #nurse #major #hospital #babies #cnm #science #college-major #nursing

chat-bubble-icon1 answer

Hi Kiasia, It appears that the fasted you can become CNM is 5 years after graduating college. Please reference this article for an overview of how to get there: https://www.nursepractitionerschools.com/faq/how-to-become-nurse-midwife The steps outline in that article are the following: 1) Graduate from high school 2) Enroll in associate or bachelor nursing program (2-4 years) 3)Become a registered nurse and gain experience (1 year) 4)Apply for an ACME approved graduate program in midwiferey (2-4 years) 5)Complete the national certificate exam I hope this helps outline the steps you would need to take, best of luck!!
Last updated Nov 10 at 13:34

Schools Add a schools