How common is it to find a job as an anesthesiologist?

I would love to hear someone perspective on this field because I would love to one day become an anesthesiologist! #doctor #anesthesiologist #field #hospital-and-health-care #science #medicine

4

Estelle’s Answer

There are plenty of jobs in the field of anesthesia. They work in hospitals and outpatient surgery centers and are in demand. Good luck to you!

1

Angela’s Answer

I work with many and they seems to work to much! I don't think you will have any trouble finding work.

0

Vernon’s Answer

First, get your M.D. You will have ample opportunities to understand that specialty in your rotations. Find yourself a resident anesthesiologist where you are interning and attach yourself to his/her every word. You will probably have to declare your specialty near the end of medical school, and I suggest you keep an open mind about which area you intend to pursue.

0