How can I maintain a balanced life?

9

Blake’s Answer

Hey Jessica,

If you're referring to work life balance then I can tell you the most important thing is to give 100% to each when it's time. What I mean is that, when it's time for you to enjoy personal time, it deserves 100% of your energy so that you can relax. Similar, when it's time to work, give it 100% of your energy. The hard part about balance now, is that technology has made communication so easily available that it's difficult to "turn off" from work.

Blake

0

pranab’s Answer

You can have Balanced life with

1. Having Pillars /Goals and having time set to realize them
2. Having enough time to have a positive mental health and Prepare for the unexpected or things not going your way with recreational activities.
3. Take Time out for yourself and go back and Reflect on your work and what you have achieved and missed
4. Take help and achieve what you have missed with renewed Vigor.

Regards,
Pranab
#iwork4dell

0

Sadaf’s Answer

Tips for maintaining a balanced life:

1. Be positive!
2. Figure out what to prioritize (be organized and plan ahead)
3. Prepare for the unexpected or things not going your way
4. Take out time for yourself

0

Anna’s Answer

To ensure you have a balanced life I would recommend finding time for you - a quote on quote "me time". Some time that you spend doing whatever you like by yourself, that way you are able to gain back that energy otherwise you'll be drained every day and eventually become a robot who lives every day on auto pilot. Ensure that you have a good amount of time spent on your relationships too (friendships, family relationships, etc.). Work is not your entire life - it only becomes your entire life if you don't make the time for your relationships too. Work to live rather than living to work. :)

Anna recommends the following next steps:

Reflect on how your life is: What does it mostly consist of? Does one trump over the other? If so, do you like that? If not, what do you want to see changed about that?

0

Niru’s Answer

Maintaining a well-balanced life is key for our health, happiness, and well-being but also essential for boosting productivity, managing stress, and unleashing our true potential.
Some simple ways to lead a balanced life include – follow a schedule, do regular exercise, practice mindfulness, learn to prioritize things that matter, and finally, be kind to oneself

0

Shalee’s Answer

I think what is important to think about with this are what are the things in life that make you happy from a personal perspective. Once you identify those items you may need to prioritize them so that when it comes to balancing them with your career and possibly a family life you can know which are the most important.

When I first became a mom I quickly learned it was easy to put my personal needs on the very back burner and quickly found myself burned out with no outlet. Once I took a step back and looked at the big picture I was able to identify what was missing for me from a personal standpoint and find a way to make time for it.

Its important when you are making a huge life change, moving from College to a Career to recognize that certain aspects of your life are going to change and that is a good thing. It can be overwhelming but if you can make sure to pencil in some time for yourself and make sure you stick to it I think it really helps balance you.

0

Neha’s Answer

Make sure you have pillars in your life! Things that keep you motivated or characteristics you value. For me, some of my life pillars are my family, honesty, and positivity. I make sure that when I am doing things I have those in the in my mind and I am staying true to myself and others. That could be a start for you!
You are what you eat, so maintain a balanced diet for sure. Treat your body well, you only get one!

0

Helen’s Answer

Stay positive
Exercise at least 3 times a week to free stress from your body
Take time to listen to your breathing, meditate
Eat tasty and good food
Be comfortable with yourself

0