There are a couple of things that could help you when you start your nursing program.
- Be organized from day one, as well as practice effective time management.
- If you do not understand something, get help right away.
- Don't forget to take care of yourself. Eat healthy and always keep yourself hydrated.
- Learn from your mistakes. It is okay to make mistakes, but try to improve from them.
- Do some reading before class. It helps to come prepared to class.
- Do as many practice questions as possible. Whenever you are free, try to answer practice questions.
Aside from these, use books like pathophysiology book and NCLEX review book those along with the assigned textbooks to study new material.