What are the best ways to become a lawyer

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a lawyer. I hope people respond to this. #career #school #lawyer #students

2

Nitya’s Answer

The first and foremost thing to do is look up Undergraduate Schools that offer Bachelors in Pre-Law
Second, consult with your pre-law advisor in college and prepare for graduate school and LSATs
By the time you are done with this, you will have a somewhat clear understanding of if this is the path you want to choose.

Remember to be sure if you really want this or want to do this.

0

Rohit’s Answer

Talk to someone in the legal profession and understand what it takes to become a lawyer. There are several branches in law as well.

Look up for colleges that offer undergraduate programs in law and the curriculum they offer. See if you can meet up with the teaching faculty and understand the profession. Most of them could have been practicing or ones who had a law practice and now teaching.

You still have some years left before you join college I guess but good not to let things go off the radar.

Regards
Rohit

0