Diepreye E.’s Avatar

Diepreye E.

151

4

i heard pre med is not a wise decision for neurosurgery or doctor so what other cources should i take

Excellent question. In general a Pre-med curriculum should be sufficient for entering medical school. However, because of large amount of applicants for each medical school seat, it is wiser to complete a full bachelor. I chose a bachelor in chemistry and because I had few advanced placement credits I was able to get a few electives in other non-science areas like art, sports and finances. I suggest you chose a bachelor major that would fulfill you if you would not enter a medical school. In my case I was also accepted to masters in Chemistry program which was my second choice for a science career. Best wishes!

Last updated Oct 26 '16 at 11:46

HI!!! I believe that some schools offer a Bacherlor of Arts in Neuroscience. Check out the neuroscience programs at Queens College of the City university of New York (CUNY). Check also The Society for Neuroscience for a list of colleges and programs. I would say Biology, anatomy and physiology, immunology etc. Hope this helps! .

Last updated Oct 26 '16 at 11:45