Which school is the best for an undergraduate Psychology degree?

Asked Pompano Beach, Florida

I am planning on going to med school so as long as I fulfill all my science requirements my major doesn't matter so I was considering Psych because literally everyone dose it. #college #psychology #college-major #doctorate-degree #med #medica #medicalschool

Linda Ann’s Answer

Find a school that has an excellent pre-medicine program in your undergraduate studies. Ask about admittance rates to medical school - that should be your focus. There should be advisors who are dedicated to pre-medicine students! There are MANY excellent colleges and universities with psychology majors. What's important for you to consider is the percentage of students who graduate from a college or university who are accepted into medical school. Some school may actually publicize that information on their website. In other cases, you may need to have a dialogue with someone from the school to which you have already applied.