Albert P.’s Avatar

Albert P.

2086

27

What foreign language should I learn?

I want to learn a new language so I can potentially use it in my professional career. Is there a language that would be more useful in the business world? #business #career #entrepreneurship #language #foreign-languages #social-networking #public-speaking

Hi, Good question, I think it depends on where you live or want to live once you settle down and start working...I think Spanish would be a good choice anywhere in the US now and in the near future. Good luck! :)

Last updated Dec 15 '16 at 15:38

I would recommend one of the 3 following languages: Spanish, Russian, Chinese. If your school offers a study abroad semester, pick a country that would allow you to practice your newly acquired language skills.

Last updated Feb 07 '17 at 17:17

If you plan on staying in the United States and staying near where you live, check to see if there is a large population of a particular ethnic group in your area. If you are hoping to go global, then Spanish, Russian or Chinese is your best choices.

Last updated Apr 24 '17 at 10:43