What is the hardest part of your job?

Asked Mentor, Ohio

Hey! Just wondering what the pros and cons of your jobs are! Thank you! #business #career #teaching #healthcare #law #career-choice #job #police-officer

Caroline’s Answer

Updated Phoenix, Arizona

There Is nothing really hard about my job however you must have good communicational skills and have good organizational skills.

Thanks for your help! If you don't mind me asking, what is your job? I see that you work at Phoenix, Arizona Area Hospital & Health Care (is that right?) but I'm not sure what you do. Thanks!

Jordan’s Answer

Updated Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

Dealing with the bureaucratic paperwork necessary and supervisors, lawyers and others who second guess decisions after the fact that are made in the field. Regardless, policing is the best job ever and you get used to criticism quickly.

Hi! Thank you for your answer! Also, thank you for your service.....there are people out there who appreciate you and what you do, even if it doesn't seem like it!

deepak’s Answer

Updated Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

What's the hardest thing about your job?

Reference site: http://www.creativebloq.com/design/hardest-thing-about-your-job-21514142

Thank you for the answer and the link!

Vikshith’s Answer

Updated Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Time Management

Thank you for the answer, I appreciate it!

You will need to focus on stress and time management. In order to manage stress you have to manage your time wisely. <span style="background-color: transparent;">You have to set a routine for yourself and stick to it for the most part. Once you get into the groove of a routine it will be much easier for you to manage your time and have enough time for everything you need to do (including relaxing). Make yourself to-do lists on a weekly basis, use Google calendar or a planner to keep track of events, deadlines, and due dates. In addition to setting a routine and sticking to it, plan out relaxing activities into your day. Or set aside a time, after everything is done for the day, that you can have "me" time. I have also personally found it essential to not only find time for myself but also make use of that time in a way that is best for me and my holistic wellness. I have found the HeadSpace app to be an essential tool in helping me relax and generally feel more relaxed throughout the day, Guided meditation, even if you have a busy schedule, will make you feel more at ease and relaxed throughout the day as a whole (not just when you have the time to relax and focus on that "me" time).</span>

<span style="background-color: transparent;">Set a routine.Use Google Calendar.Set aside Me TimeWrite weekly to-do lists and use a planner.Find a peaceful and restful activity that will help you feel relaxed.</span>