4

If I attend community college will I be able to take classes online?

I'm interested in attending south mountain community college.

4

1

Jesennia’s Answer

Hello Alicia,
My name is Jesennia Bonilla.
To answer your question most community colleges offer online courses and in-person. All will depend on the college and what you are studying. I will recommend looking up the community college you have interested in the most and learning about their academic resources. Also, get advice from admission and academic counselors from the college.

Jesennia recommends the following next steps:

Research academic resources of the college of interest
Contact an advisor from the college
1
0

Kelsa’s Answer

If they offer them, you will.
0
0

Priya’s Answer

Hi Alicia,
You may want to check the course catalog for your college to see what their offerings online look like, or call an academic advisor at that school. My community college offered quite a lot online.
0
0

Gabriel’s Answer

To piggy-back on Jesennia's brilliant answer...speaking to an advisor best course of action. CoVid has offered many challenges on that. Some schools want to go "back to normal"....some are enjoying hybrid mode.

Go to the school's site and look for their course catalog/academic bulletin if you can. They might have been part online/hybrid pre-CoVid anyway...
0