3
Updated 129 views Translate

how could i identify potential new markets and creating new plans to enter a market good enough for me?

how can i have good time management and organization skills in order to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives

3

1

Shelbie’s Answer

Time Management and Organizational Skills are key elements to success and life, but they were also areas that I had the greatest amount of struggle. The most important thing that I did to help me change this outcome was to take courses in Project Management. Project Managers/Client Managers have a wealth of varied skills that they implore in order to ensure successful progression and outcomes of projects. I do not make excuses for poor time management and I keep everything in neat and logical order. Take some time to delve deeper into the learning that goes into becoming a successful project manager. You will appreciate how it greatly enhances your life and career.
1