If you have a skill or product that you know there is a demand for, you would then look into how your skill or product would fit into certain business models and if that would work for you.
Below is my suggestions:
1. Take relevant subjects as your major and management course in your the college.
2. Explore intern opportunities before graduation
3. Analyse the industry, eg the entry criteria, market competition, any substitutes, etc.
4. Work in the industry for a whole after your graduation and before you start your business. It can help you to establish the network in the industry and earn the startup fund
5. Start the business online if possible
Hope this helps! Good Luck!