3
Asked 488 views

what how when what

how is college and the classrooms or the teachers that is going to be working with us

in the rooms how many credits do we get when we finish the process

3

1

Rebecca’s Answer

Thank you for your question. I guess you feel anxiety on the college life. Perhaps I can share mine with you.
College days is one of the most happiest period in my life. That's the time I have learnt a lot (not only the knowledge and also the learning skills, etc. that is useful in my life time) and I have made a lot of life time friends.
In the college, the courses is conducted in both lectures and tutorials. It encourages you to do self learning and research while doing projects, etc. It can help to training your critical thinking and how to do self learning. Tutors can assist you in this process. This is very important in our life even you start working. We have to keep our knowledge up to date. Learning is life time.
On the other hand, you will a lot of opportunities to participate and organize many extracurricular activities. This is precious experience and you can establish your people network. This is your asset in the future.
Hope this helps! Good Luck!
1
0

Benjamin’s Answer

Hello! College classes range drastically depending on the class and the university you choose. Many general education courses that are required to be taken by all students will often have large class sizes and function in a lecture format. However the more specialized classes, especially in smaller colleges, will be much more intimate with time for one on one mentorship from teachers. From my experience college professors can be very demanding, and at the same time extremely knowledgable and dedicated to your success giving time above and beyond what they are paid to give.
0
0

Edison’s Answer

I just love the classrooms and the teachers, they prepare for the lectures- you are gonna love being at university level education, the food is severely better!! Also you get access to adult money and transportation!! Lots of study parties that lead to outings and college life overall is so much fun- fill it with things that interest you! Museums- hikes- skiing- a stroll through the city! You’ll have an amazing time with new friends! Enjoy it make the most out of it because you will miss those days for ever
0