How can I pursue a dream in acting ?

2

I am currently a 12 grader and recently I discovered that I am very interested in an acting career but I don't really know how to start my way up to become an actor can any of you give any suggestions on how I should start? #acting #school #college-jobs #career #performing-arts #theater #theatre

2

Misty’s Answer

0

I would suggest looking into performing arts schools and that way you can further your training and possibly get a scholarship to help with costs.

0

Cheryl (Sheri)’s Answer

0
The best place to start is with Drama and/or Theater Arts Classes in High School. These classes will give you the basic lessons you'll need to meet the demands of the acting field. If you are, already, out of school and/or college, you can look for classes that are in the Hollywood/Los Angeles areas like American Musical and Dramatic Academy in Los Angeles CA. Being as you are not in CA, I would suggest you look and see if there are similar places/schools like this in your own city/state
0