Career Questions tagged Age

Krishna S.’s Avatar
Krishna S. Aug 17, 2018 173 views

I am the age of 17 can I play badminton to become a professional player

#badmiton #interschool competetion #to participate in state level #age 17 What's the procedure to play in state level conducted in school level in Tamil...

Jessica M.’s Avatar
Jessica M. May 18, 2016 307 views

Would it be recommended for someone not to graduate early because of their degree?

If I were to graduate early (studying education), I would be teaching as a 19 year old. Would anyone respect me in the work place or hire me? #teaching #education #graduating #age...

#age-in-the-workplace

Cristian G.’s Avatar
Cristian G. May 23, 2016 1753 views

Does age affect your chances of getting hired or not and if so, what can i do about it?

Im a chemical engineering student in my senior year. My major requires a lot of units and time, therefore, when i graduate I'm going to be 23. It seems that companies want someone older because they may be more responsible. That is why i want to know if age does matter and what can i do about....

#hire #interviews #engineer #age #engineering #job

Noah S.’s Avatar
Noah S. Oct 28, 2015 700 views

Im not sure what my age needs to be in the swat

I really want to know how old do i need to be in the swat team...

#age