Career Questions tagged Ap Spanish

Brenda H.’s Avatar
Brenda H. Sep 01, 2017 431 views

How difficult is it to get a job as a Spanish teacher?

I'm asking because I am currently in college studying Spanish and I really want to one day teach people the language. I want to know how difficult it is to find a job. #jobs #spanish #ap-spanish...

#teaching

Sonia G.’s Avatar
Sonia G. Sep 01, 2017 395 views

would majoring in Spanish and in History be a good path?

I really love both of these subjects, but personally I'd like to get more input with these subjects. I also want to know what type of classes I'd need to take to make this possible . #history #american-history #world-history #spanish...

#ap-spanish

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 29, 2016 6920 views

Should I go on and take AP Spanish in high school?

I am a student going into my junior year of high school. This upcoming fall, I will start taking a Spanish IV Honors course for the whole year. Compared to Spanish I (which I took in middle school) and Spanish II (which I took my freshman year), Spanish III has been relatively harder. There is...

#ap #high-school-classes #ap-spanish #foreign-languages #language #student #spanish