Career Questions tagged Colorguard

Michelle P.’s Avatar
Michelle P. Mar 31, 2020 364 views

I'm unsure what career options would suit me best with my current interests and hobbies. What advice can be given when looking for a career path that would suit me better when regarding my strengths and interests?

I'm currently a senior in high school. I enjoy marine biology, choir, colorguard (marching band), and helping others for the general cause. I have multiple interests but am unsure how to figure out what career path may suit me best depending on my strengths. My top 2 strengths are open...

#career #career-choice #marinebiology #career-counseling #leadership #colorguard #choir #helpingothers

Nicole A.’s Avatar
Nicole A. Oct 11, 2019 188 views

should i quit band?

So i just joined band this august and i’m in color guard. now i absolutely love twirling my flag and being in the field and hearing that crowd in that huge football stadium we have at my school, but i hate everything else. i just got told i can’t perform at the game tomorrow or at competition...

#band #quit #quitting #shouldi #colorguard #columbia #highschool #marchingband

Kateryna V.’s Avatar
Kateryna V. Oct 27, 2018 266 views

What is the academic environment at the University of Michigan and is it possible to balance a rigorous course load with Marching Band?

To current students, alumni, and professionals at the University of Michigan Ann Arbor, what is the teaching style at U of Mich and how rigorous is the biology major course load? Would it be possible to succeed in those courses while simultaneously participating in the U of Mich Marching Band,...

#biologymajor #colorguard #flaglifechoseme #biology