Caution! You are using a browser we do not support (IE).
Please upgrade to a modern browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, etc.) to avoid interface bugs or double-posting.
The decision is on your own, you can continue navigating through the site accepting the bugs it might bring.
Edit your affiliations
1 answer
Translate
What language would you like to translate to?
An error occurred while translating. Please try again.
Niha
Student
10
Questions
2
Asked·
81 views
·
Translated from English .
·
Share a link to this question
Share a link to this question
Need help?
I am a high school junior currently suffering from a chaotic time due to career confusion. I want to know a clear path for my future. My majors are maths and chemistry, and Computer science as a minor. I want to get a clear-cut path for my future, as I am running out of time. I need to decide what to do next. I need genuine help from a mentor. Along with that, I need to know about some useful free websites as a teenager to get into top universities