3 answers
Updated
172 views
Translated from Kazakh .
I am a 10th grade student. I am interested in biology and computer science. I have good research and communication skills. I want to develop my IT skills. Please suggest 3 professions that would suit me, taking into account the labor market in 2035. Indicate 3 key skills needed in each profession. ?
I am a 10th grade student. I am interested in biology and computer science. I have good research and communication skills. I want to develop my IT skills. Please suggest 3 professions that would suit me, taking into account the labor market in 2035. Indicate 3 key skills needed in each profession. ?
I am a 10th grade student. I am interested in biology and computer science. I have good research and communication skills. I want to develop my IT skills. Please suggest 3 professions that would suit me, taking into account the labor market in 2035. Indicate 3 key skills needed in each profession. ?<br>
Login to comment
2 answers
Updated
LaTausha’s Answer
3 professions that come to mind off the top of my head
1. Biomedical Engineering
Hands-on, working with medical equipment/ devices with either the mechanics and maintenance and/or analytical software that translates into actual lab results
2. Health information systems
Behind the scenes securing Health information, generating data for electronic records, telehealth, creating patient portals, linking other networks
3. Epidemiology
Data analysis, disease tracking, statistical interpretation
General skill: interpersonal skills like written and oral communication
Organization, attention to detail, problem solving, data analysis,
Science,math, and computer courses are essential for a strong foundation. Speech/communication or leadership skills are also helpful
1. Biomedical Engineering
Hands-on, working with medical equipment/ devices with either the mechanics and maintenance and/or analytical software that translates into actual lab results
2. Health information systems
Behind the scenes securing Health information, generating data for electronic records, telehealth, creating patient portals, linking other networks
3. Epidemiology
Data analysis, disease tracking, statistical interpretation
General skill: interpersonal skills like written and oral communication
Organization, attention to detail, problem solving, data analysis,
Science,math, and computer courses are essential for a strong foundation. Speech/communication or leadership skills are also helpful
Updated
William’s Answer
Hi Aru,
Thank your for this query.
Computer Science is a course that can be pursued in it's own right. It will allow you to work in any field where IT solutions are required. Involvement in the development, application & maintenance of softwares are roles that can be available to you.
With your research skills, you can pursue studies in biological sciences. This can be a journey of discovery that will afford you the opportunity to extend the boundaries of knowledge. Biology is a foundational subject in high school for medical sciences in institutions of higher learning. Pursuing it in it's own right can eventually enable you teach in institutions of higher learning as well.
Communication is a critical skill in team dynamics. The others include one's ability to plan, schedule & execute work, organize, identify & resolve problems, analyze and work in teams. These skills enable us put knowledge to good use.
There are personal qualities that significantly contribute to your success in any career that you choose. Amongst them are passion, diligence, commitment, perseverance, attention to detail, assertiveness, resilience, self-control, self-drive, empathy, curiosity etc. They ultimately improve your Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
I hope you find this useful. Best of luck in your studies and career.
Thank your for this query.
Computer Science is a course that can be pursued in it's own right. It will allow you to work in any field where IT solutions are required. Involvement in the development, application & maintenance of softwares are roles that can be available to you.
With your research skills, you can pursue studies in biological sciences. This can be a journey of discovery that will afford you the opportunity to extend the boundaries of knowledge. Biology is a foundational subject in high school for medical sciences in institutions of higher learning. Pursuing it in it's own right can eventually enable you teach in institutions of higher learning as well.
Communication is a critical skill in team dynamics. The others include one's ability to plan, schedule & execute work, organize, identify & resolve problems, analyze and work in teams. These skills enable us put knowledge to good use.
There are personal qualities that significantly contribute to your success in any career that you choose. Amongst them are passion, diligence, commitment, perseverance, attention to detail, assertiveness, resilience, self-control, self-drive, empathy, curiosity etc. They ultimately improve your Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
I hope you find this useful. Best of luck in your studies and career.