Hi Myshelle! It is hard to decide on a career, but the good news is that there are many exciting options out there for you. I would recommend a few things:
1) Make a list of the careers that you are most interested in.
2) Check out job postings within those careers - read the descriptions and see what excites you the most.
3) Network with people who are currently in those careers and ask them questions. People who love their jobs usually love to talk about them, so don't be afraid to introduce yourself and ask questions. If you are currently in school, a teacher/advisor/counselor may be able to set up a site visit for you to visit. Or, talk to friends & family to see if they know anyone.
4) Volunteer for positions/activities that match up with these jobs/careers, or even with organizations in your community that have connections to companies/employees in those careers, or someone on their Board in that field. Not only will you network with people, but you will also find out if you enjoy it.
5) Get online and find blogs by people in careers that might interest you, and/or heck out LinkedIn for active professionals with prolific posts. Read what they have to say about their experiences and post questions. You'll be surprised how easy it is to network.
Hope this helps & you find your path, but most of all, I hope you enjoy the journey...don't rush it - finding your career passion can be a lot of fun and you will meet the most amazing people along the way! :)