Skip to main content
2 answers
Asked Viewed 233 times Translate

What edu does a chemist need?

+25 Karma if successful
From: You
To: Friend
Subject: Career question for you

100% of 2 Pros
100% of 2 Students

2 answers

Updated Translate

Ian’s Answer

It depends on what exactly you want to do, but for the most part it's going to be a degree (or multiple degrees) in chemistry.

Just as a warning:

Biochemistry and Organic Chemistry are two of the most difficult classes on the planet.

Updated Translate

Sentaze’s Answer

Hi PB. If you are an high school student or a community college student in the Los Angeles you can find a REU which stands for Research Experience for Undergrads. This is an internship that will help you understand the life of being a Chemistry Researcher. For college courses you should think about majoring in Chemistry and also most Universities has programs for chemical technology.