does the university of illinois have vet classes?

Asked Quincy, Illinois

Nija’s Answer

Updated New York, New York

Hi, it's great that you have a desire to attend the University of Illinois. I discovered that the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign have an Animal Sciences and an Veterinary Medicine program. However, there seems to be more than one University of Illinois schools. Because of this, I highly recommend the following:

Nija recommends the following next steps:

• Conduct research on the different Universities of Illinois.
  • Then you can figure out which school that you want to attend.
  • Find out if the school have the Veterinary Program.
  • Contact the selected school to obtain further information about the school, the Veterinary Program and the benefits of attending the school.
  • I encourage you to schedule a tour visit to the school because it gives you an opportunity to meet with students and faculty staff and; to explore the student's college experience.

Denise’s Answer

Updated Chicago, Illinois

The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is one of the top veterinary colleges in the US. I grew up in Urbana and have known about the vet medicine program my whole life. I know they have large and small animal programs. I love the Urbana-Champaign area and would encourage you to check out the vet medicine program.

Sophia’s Answer

Yes, I believe so. There may be multiple University of Illinois's, so I'm not completely sure depending on which one you are thinking of.

Sophia recommends the following next steps:

• Find out what kind of vet classes are in University of Illinois.
  • Find out activities related to vet topics in University of Illinois.