does the university of illinois have vet classes?

9

Nija’s Answer

Hi, it's great that you have a desire to attend the University of Illinois. I discovered that the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign have an Animal Sciences and an Veterinary Medicine program. However, there seems to be more than one University of Illinois schools. Because of this, I highly recommend the following:

Nija recommends the following next steps:

Conduct research on the different Universities of Illinois.
Then you can figure out which school that you want to attend.
Find out if the school have the Veterinary Program.
Contact the selected school to obtain further information about the school, the Veterinary Program and the benefits of attending the school.
I encourage you to schedule a tour visit to the school because it gives you an opportunity to meet with students and faculty staff and; to explore the student's college experience.

1

Denise’s Answer

The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is one of the top veterinary colleges in the US. I grew up in Urbana and have known about the vet medicine program my whole life. I know they have large and small animal programs. I love the Urbana-Champaign area and would encourage you to check out the vet medicine program.

0

Sophia’s Answer

Yes, I believe so. There may be multiple University of Illinois's, so I'm not completely sure depending on which one you are thinking of.

Sophia recommends the following next steps:

Find out what kind of vet classes are in University of Illinois.
Find out activities related to vet topics in University of Illinois.

0