How can I complete medical school while working?

I want to be a doctor, but worry about the financial burden of undergraduate and medical school. I am an independent student financially supporting myself. I am looking for tips on how to find a job with flexible hours and navigating school requirements.

#doctor #medicine #medical #premed #medschool #medical-school

Kam’s Answer

Working and going to school simultaneously can be a chore! However, you must be disciplined and always keep your priorities straight. Work is crucial in order to gain capital and the money needed to simply survive. But, it's essential that you allow enough time for your studies in order to be successful. Good luck!

Andy’s Answer

I suggest you talk with the financial aide departments of several possible schools you would be interested in attending. Depending on the school and your specific personal financial situation, there may be a variety of financial resources to help assist.

sarah’s Answer

Be motivated, GET ENOUGH SLEEP!!. remember why you are going into medicine when you get tired on those bad days.