what are 3 interview questions you will ask ?

14
14

Alejandra’s Answer

0

Hi Khamira, my questions would be:

1. What energizes you?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What would you like to accomplish by being part of this team/company?
0

Katya’s Answer

0
Hi Khamira, when I was conducting interviews for the retail/banking positions. I interviewed many tellers. Platform, multi branch managers, assistant managers-so depending on the job the questions of course varies.

1) Please tell me about your experience and how your skills relate for this position?

2) Please describe a challenging situation -what was the situation, what steps did you take to resolve the situation, how did it make you feel and what was the result?

3) Please describe your expectations of customer experience. How do you make sure you delivered exceptional client experience to your clients ?

where are you going for the interview? Can I help you debrief and go through the mock interview?

best regards
0

0

Hi Khamira,

The three questions I ask which usually provide the greatest insight into a candidate would be as follows:

1. What do you do to unwind / relax after a busy day studying or working?
  2. What skills have you learned in prior jobs that you feel will help you in this role (remember that every job or activity you have completed in the past will have provided you with new skills, new insights, new perspective, etc.)?
  3. How would your friends and former colleagues describe your personality?

When I interview potential future teammates, I want to get behind their CV and understand what they are like as a person and how they will fit into my team. Always be yourself in an interview and answer questions honestly (it is OK if you do not know the answer to a question, just be honest about it and try and answer based on the knowledge you do have - that illustrates problem solving ability, ability to work under pressure and mental agility).

Hope that helps.

David

0

Joseph’s Answer

0

Hi Khamira,

As a recruiter, I'm interviewing people all the time. While my questions can differ from role to role, these two questions are the ones I ask consistently across all my candidates ( I may also have follow up questions to dig deeper based on answers I receive):

1. What is it about my company and the role that piqued your interest? (At the end of the day, I'm not looking for something rehearsed or "what I think the recruiter wants to hear" - be genuine in this answer).
  2. What motivates you? What are you looking to get out of an opportunity like this if you were to land the role? (i.e. are you growth driven opportunities to build your skillset? are you looking for leadership opportunities? are you driven by increase your total income? etc.)

Hope this helps.

Best,

Joseph

0

Bridie’s Answer

0
* How did you prepare for this interview? Was there anything that surprised you about our company?
* If you find yourself working with a team that is not motivated, how do you keep yourself motivated and motivate others?
* Tell me about a time that you failed at something.
0

Amanda’s Answer

0
Hi Khamira!

Great question! Three questions that I've seen in interviews would be:

1) Why are you the best candidate for the role? (Why should we hire you?)
2) Tell me about a time you worked on a team project or job and had to work with someone difficult. (This shows how you handle conflict).
3) What should I know that's not on your resume? (Any passions /extra-curricular activities)

Goodluck on your journey!
0

Matthew’s Answer

0
  1. Discuss one of your greatest successes either at school, work, other?
  2. Discuss a project or task that didn't end as expected and what you learned?
  3. When working as part of a team what type of role do you typically take on?
0

Luis’s Answer

0

Hi Khamira,

1. What are you doing here, what are you looking for? This but said in a nicer way. Hehe.
  2. How you see yourself in 1-5 years?
  3. Your strengths?

Hope this can be usefull for you.

Regards!

Luis | Cisco TAC

0

Doreen’s Answer

0
1. What was your favorite subject in school?
2. What is your proudest academic or professional accomplishment?
3. Why should I select you for this position over all of the other candidates who applied?
0

Theresa’s Answer

0
Hi Khamira,

Great question! It's helpful to think ahead and prepare answers to the questions you've received so you are well prepared to answer any questions you are given.

1) When was the last time you worked on a team? Describe your experience.

2) Tell me about a time you missed a deadline and tell me how you handled the situation.

3) Why did you apply for this position?

0

Jacqueline’s Answer

0

Hi Khamira,

Some questions I've encountered are:

What are your weaknesses?

How do you deal with difficult people?

How do you feel working with a team and what role do you see yourself in that team? ( ie major contributor, leader, etc.)

0

Sathisha’s Answer

0
a) To know about you- Tell me yourself.?
b) To know about your work - Tell me about your recent project?
c) To know about your skills - Would ask about domain skills questions?
0

Maria Cristina’s Answer

0

Hi Khamira, I think my questions will be:

1. How you decide to come here?
  2. What are your expectations?
  3. What inspire you the most?
Hi Khamira - here are the questions I usually ask when I am interviewing people: 1. If I asked your co-workers to describe you in one word, what would it be? 2. What is the best organizational tool/process that you use often? 3. Name an accomplishment that you are most proud of. Jolina Gallero Translate
0

Carl’s Answer

0
Apart from the stand career questions, I like to explore the person hobbies and habit outside of the work environment this helps to determine if the person is a cultural fit. Here are the following 3 questions for me:

1. What do you do on your weekend?
2. What hobbies do you have?
3. What are your aspirational goals?
0

Alejandra’s Answer

0

Hi Khamira, I think I will ask these questions:

1 How do you deal with conflict?

2 What are your strenghts?

3 Why should I choose you between other candidates?

0